I can hardly express my thank to everyone who helped us honor Miranda over the past week.
Here are some numbers for you…
- The Remembering Miranda post was published on February 21st.
- There were 1,019 views to her page.
- 28 generous people donated in her name.
- The link to her page was shared over 40 times (I was unable to track any postings that weren’t among my immediate friends but I know there were some)!!
- At least $700 was raisied (I was only able to track numbers from the PayPal donate button, I do not have amounts for donations that went directly to NORD).
I am incredibly grateful and humbled by the love we’ve received from you all.
I am excited to announce that the Diantha shawl will be heading to Tennessee! ((Emy)) I plugged the numbers into random.org and
#5 was selected. Emy was #5 on my spreadsheet of donators and I was blessed to know that this special shawl was going to another momma that has lost a precious blessing. I pray that this shawl is like a hug from me, Miranda and your Joy! <3
Again my heartfelt thank you to everyone that helped spread the word about Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia and other rare diseases. Thank you for showing love for our Miranda.